Accent Powder Coating’s Limited Warranty
APC LLC. shall warrant its factory-applied powder coatings for a period
of five (5) years. APC LLC. warrants that the process of pretreatment
and cure of all parts powder coated meets or exceeds the industry standards
set forth by other powder manufacturers.
APC LLC. warrants against cracking, peeling, or excessive fading due to
normal climatic exposure for a period of one year. Damage to the finish
coating caused by mechanical abuse such as scratches, rough handling,
installation, or vandalism is not covered by this warranty. Design and/or
welding flaws, such as pin holes, overlapping steel placements, or non-sealed
welds that allow moisture to build up and cause rust are not covered by
This warranty shall apply to the repair or replacement of coatings (at
APC LLC.’s discretion) of the material involved and shall not include
reimbursement of consequential expenses such as installation, removal,
equipment, or transportation costs.
- Tubes or pipes that have end caps and do not have a weep hole have a high
risk of vapors escaping during the curing process that will damage the
power finish in an oven. Without a weep hole for the gases to escape,
APC LLC. is not responsible for the damage an oven may produce.
- Handrails and fencing that are not welded solid allow moisture to build
up in places that the powder coat cannot penetrate. APC LLC. is not responsible
for these areas that will rust after installation.
- Weldments and frames that have overlapping metals trap moisture and will
rust if the overlapping metals are not seal welded. APC LLC. is not responsible
for the rust that will build up and spread from these areas.
- Sharp edges must be rounded to be able to hold an appropriate mil thickness
of paint. Sharp edges that are not rounded will rust. APC LLC. is not
responsible for rust that occurs because of sharp edges.
The Following Acts and/or Omissions Will Void The Warranty:
- Physical damage due to transport or installation
- Contact with salt water
- Contact with chlorine, fertilizer pesticides, or industrial chemical agents
- Contact with sprinkler systems, tree sap, entangled vegetation (maintenance issues)
- Alteration of coating by owner or agents of owner
- Physical damage due to acts of God
Accent Powder Coating upon notice and determination of valid claim will
re-coat parts at their own expense. Accent Powder Coating is not liable
for the cost of take down, re-installation or transport of effected parts.
Accent Powder Coating reserves the right to inspect and use its chosen
agents to determine cause for failure of coating.
The above constitutes the complete warranty of Accent Powder Coating. No
other agreement written or implied is valid.